Foreign Medical Graduate (FMGs/IMGs) doctors presently employed by one medical facility but wish to moonlight at another need to consult an experienced attorney because of the complex requirements, qualifications and constraints imposed by the different visas and processes. This especially true for physicians who are bound to complete a waiver service due to a prior J-1 visa or a pending national interest waiver petition. Those physician who seek green card or waiver self-sponsorship faced additional complexities requiring consultation with an experienced attorney in the area. The following is a review of the options that may be available for physicians who wish to moonlight.
- Concurrent H-1B Visa For Moonlighting Physicians
- TN Visa For Moonlighting Physicians
- E-3 Visa For Moonlighting Australian Physicians
- Moonlighting for Physicians With Approved PERM Labor Certification
- Moonlighting for Physicians with NIW Green Card Applications
- Physician Moonlighting with EAD Card
- Self-Sponsorship For Physician J-1 Visa Waivers/NIWs